Having a compromised immune system, from an auto immune illness called Neuro Mylitis Optica, I need to ensure I am mindful in what I’m doing to take care of myself, especially in these times of viruses in the world, that can affect those of us with a more compromised body.
Here are some of my tips to keeping on top of your health & keeping away from illness.
• Stay hydrated – at least 2litres of water a day
• High Vibe Foods to nourish the body with vitamins & minerals
• Supplement with Vitamin C & D to support the immune system
• Keep the stress levels down, stress will only cause more inflammation & therefore lower the immune system
• Energy Arts such as Reiki, Qigong, Meditation to help flow positive & healthy energy through the body
• Mindful Movement of your body with walking in nature, stretching & gentle exercise to help the energy flow & support better health
• Keep your hands clean & shiny with washing & anti bac
• Get enough rest, aim for at least 8hrs of sleep a night, the body does its best repair work when we are sleeping 💤
Be consistent with these practices each & everyday. Ensuring you take preventative measures, means you will support yourself to stay strong & healthy, helping to fend off the germs.
Enabling a beautiful healthy mind, body & soul for a happier more fulfilled life filled with better health ❤️
I’d love to hear your tips for how you support your health.
Why not follow me on Instagram @Belleswheels or Facebook
3 thoughts on “Tips to help keep a strong immune system”
I absolutely agree with your list. Every morning I do around an hour of stretches, concentrating on those part of my body that experience the most use (= most pain!) – neck, spine, hips, shoulders. I like to stick on my music and totally immerse myself in the exercise whilst looking out of my window watching everyone rushing to work, school, appointments. I’m enjoying watching the birds at the moment – I think there are some blackbird fledglings in the hedge opposite keeping Mum & Dad very busy.
30 minutes of bouncing to music whilst “marching” with my arms give me a good cardio workout. None of this is weight bearing.
Sets me off to a really great start to the day.
I’ve made a little video of my regime to help inspire anyone else who is interested in seated exercise.
Love this thank you so much for sharing xx
Pingback: Taking a moment out for you in lockdown – BellesWheels