We all fancy a sweet treat once in a while
So rather than heading to the shops, picking up the processed biscuits or cake, why not try making a little something at home.
You know what’s going in it, you can make it healthier & there’s nothing better than a warm slice of a little treat to munch on right it the oven.
My little home baked treat today…..banana, coconut & blueberry loaf cake 🍌
What you need
- 140g nut butter
- 140g brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 140g self-raising flour
- Squeeze of honey
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 50g blueberries
- handful desiccated coconut
- Heat oven to 160C
- Butter a loaf tin
- Cream 140g butter & 140g brown sugar until light & fluffy, then slowly add 2 eggs
- Fold in the flour, honey & mashed bananas.
- Pop the mixture into the tin & bake for 50-60mins, or until cooked through.
- Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then remove to a rack
- Tip out of tin & enjoy
Why not follow me on Instagram @Belleswheels or Facebook