These little beauties are great to make & then have for breakfast or a snack
I like to make up a batch, so that when I can be bothered to make up a smoothie or a bowl of porridge I can munch on a couple of these for my brekkie
What you need
- 1 medium sized ripe banana
- 1 cup (100g) Oats
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp coconut oil – either soft or melted
- ½ cup (50g) nuts
- 1 egg
- pinch of salt
- Preheat your oven to 170c/325f
- Place the banana in a bowl & mash it with a fork. Add the oats, honey egg & coconut oil, give everything a good stir until combined. Leave to rest for 10 minutes
- After 10 minutes, add in the cN it’s & mix well
- Take a tbsp. of the mixture in your hand, roll into a ball & then squash to flatten into a disk l. Place on a baking tray.
- Place in the oven & cook for 14 minutes.
- Take out of the oven &!leave to cool.