Give a little each day & bring more happiness to your life
I have been looking at ways in which I can be charitable & give each day, it doesn’t have to be monetarily, as I think is the thoughts of many of us when thinking of Charity.
Therefore I have made a concerted effort to give in small ways that light me up & bring me happiness, by giving a little bit of love to someone else.
Some of my favourite ways to give:
• A little note of gratitude & to someone I love
• Give your time
• Spring Clean & donate anything that no longer serves you to charity
• A cuppa coffee, a sandwich for a homeless person & have a chat eith them
• Volunteer for a charity such as Age UK, speaking to an elderly person who might be lonely
• Smile & say hello to people you pass onthe street that day
• Bake a little something for someone
• Phone that person you have been thinking of, you might just make their day
Each of us can give a little bit everyday, it can be a life changer, improving our health & wellbeing, bringing happiness not just for you but for others too. Isn’t that worth just making a small change or two to give more?